1. They that trust in the LORD [shall be] as mount Zion, [which] cannot be removed, [but] abideth for ever.
2. As the mountains [are] round about Jerusalem, so the LORD [is] round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
3. For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.
4. Do good, O LORD, unto [those that be] good, and [to them that are] upright in their hearts.
5. As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the LORD shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: [but] peace [shall be] upon Israel.
List of chapters