1. LORD, how are they increased that trouble me! many [are] they that rise up against me.
2. Many [there be] which say of my soul, [There is] no help for him in God. Selah.
3. But thou, O LORD, [art] a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
4. I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
5. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
6. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set [themselves] against me round about.
7. Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies [upon] the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
8. Salvation [belongeth] unto the LORD: thy blessing [is] upon thy people. Selah.
List of chapters