1. God [is] our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3. [Though] the waters thereof roar [and] be troubled, [though] the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
4. [There is] a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy [place] of the tabernacles of the most High.
5. God [is] in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, [and that] right early.
6. The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
7. The LORD of hosts [is] with us; the God of Jacob [is] our refuge. Selah.
8. Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.
9. He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
10. Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
11. The LORD of hosts [is] with us; the God of Jacob [is] our refuge. Selah.
List of chapters