1. Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
2. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock [that] is higher than I.
3. For thou hast been a shelter for me, [and] a strong tower from the enemy.
4. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
5. For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given [me] the heritage of those that fear thy name.
6. Thou wilt prolong the king's life: [and] his years as many generations.
7. He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, [which] may preserve him.
8. So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.
List of chapters