1. Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed.
2. O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.
3. Iniquities prevail against me: [as for] our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.
4. Blessed [is the man whom] thou choosest, and causest to approach [unto thee, that] he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, [even] of thy holy temple.
5. [By] terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; [who art] the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off [upon] the sea:
6. Which by his strength setteth fast the mountains; [being] girded with power:
7. Which stilleth the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people.
8. They also that dwell in the uttermost parts are afraid at thy tokens: thou makest the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice.
9. Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, [which] is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it.
10. Thou waterest the ridges thereof abundantly: thou settlest the furrows thereof: thou makest it soft with showers: thou blessest the springing thereof.
11. Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.
12. They drop [upon] the pastures of the wilderness: and the little hills rejoice on every side.
13. The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing.
List of chapters