1. I will praise [thee], O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
2. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
3. When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.
4. For thou hast maintained my right and my cause; thou satest in the throne judging right.
5. Thou hast rebuked the heathen, thou hast destroyed the wicked, thou hast put out their name for ever and ever.
6. O thou enemy, destructions are come to a perpetual end: and thou hast destroyed cities; their memorial is perished with them.
7. But the LORD shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.
8. And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.
9. The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
10. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
11. Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
12. When he maketh inquisition for blood, he remembereth them: he forgetteth not the cry of the humble.
13. Have mercy upon me, O LORD; consider my trouble [which I suffer] of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death:
14. That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.
15. The heathen are sunk down in the pit [that] they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.
16. The LORD is known [by] the judgment [which] he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.
17. The wicked shall be turned into hell, [and] all the nations that forget God.
18. For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall [not] perish for ever.
19. Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.
20. Put them in fear, O LORD: [that] the nations may know themselves [to be but] men. Selah.
List of chapters