1. O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
2. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
3. For the LORD [is] a great God, and a great King above all gods.
4. In his hand [are] the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills [is] his also.
5. The sea [is] his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry [land].
6. O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
7. For he [is] our God; and we [are] the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,
8. Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, [and] as [in] the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9. When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
10. Forty years long was I grieved with [this] generation, and said, It [is] a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
11. Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.
List of chapters